Department of Computing, Mathematics, and Physics
Research field: Software engineering
Publications: Publications in Cristin
Hi, I’m associate professor at HVL and the department of computer science at the University of Oslo (IFI). Here in Bergen, I am site leader for the EU Horizon 2020-project “COEMS – Continuous Observation of Embedded Multicore Systems”.
If you find a particular topic interesting, we can easily resize it for a Bachelor or Master project!
- Refactoring-related topics
- Refactoring at Scale
- Automating refactorings through Continuous Integration
- Most of the projects are within the “Modern Refactoring” SIU-CAPES bilateral project with Rohit Gheyi, UFCG, Brasil. A student exchange to Brazil can be part of the project.
- FPGA-based monitoring platform COEMS
- Model-based Robot Programming and Modelling
- Static Analysis & Verification (Java, Go, “GoRETech”)
- COEMS – Continuous Observation of Embedded Multicore Systems (EU Horizon 2020)
- EU COST Action IC1402 “Runtime Verification Beyond Monitoring (ARVI)” (vice chair)
- Dagstuhl Seminar “A Shared Challenge in Behavioural Specification” (November 2017)
- Summer School on “Methods and Tool Support for Refinement, Model Transformation and Verification of Network Systems”, Chongqing, China, Oct. 15-19 2017 (co-organizer)
- 6th European Conference on Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing (ESOCC) (workshops co-chair)
Completed/In-progress Master theses
- Software Development Rheuma App
- “Generation of Type Providers for Rust“, Erik Vesteraas (UiO)
- “Information flow analysis for Go”, Anna-Katharina Wickert (TU Darmstadt/DAADppp)
- “Detection of Bugs and Code Smells through Static Analysis of Go Source Code”, Christian Bergum Bergersen (UiO)
- “Making Software Refactorings Safer” (slides), Anna Maria Eilertsen (UiB/HiB)
- “Leveraging DTrace for Runtime Verification”, Carl Martin Rosenberg (UiO, now at Simula)