Summary of activities
The “Modern Refactoring” project is jointly funded by SIU/CAPES (2017/18 & 2019-2021).
The 24th Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods (SBMF) will be held virtually November 2021!
Our article on
Refactoring and Active Object Languages (Volker Stolz, Violet Ka I Pun, Rohit Gheyi) was published in LNCS Vol. 12477 in 2020.
The 23rd Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods (SBMF) was held virtually 25.-27. November 2020. Together with Gustavo Carvalho, Volker Stolz chaired the conference.
At the iFM 2019 conference in Bergen we held the Refactoring workshop on 2. December 2019 with contributions from partners and guests.
- Volker Stolz, HVL:
Practices and Challenges in Refactoring(Tutorial at ETMF’17), lecture [PDF]
- Volker Stolz, HVL: SBMF’18 panel discussion:
Can we rely on a software-defined society? The role of formal methods(video)
- Larissa Braz, Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil:
A Change-Centric Approach to Compile Configurable Systems with ifdefs, lecture
- Melina Mongiovi, Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil:
Detecting overly strong preconditions in refactoring engines by disabling preconditions, lecture
- Márcio Ribeiro, University of Alagoas, Brazil:
A Catalog of Refactorings to Discipline Preprocessor-Based Annotations, lecture [PDF]
- Volker Stolz, HVL:
DAT159 – Selected topics in ICT, lecture 1: Introduction [PDF], 2: Simple Refactorings [PDF], 3: OO Refactorings [PDF], 4: Bad Smells [PDF], 5: Metrics [PDF], 6: Software Engineering [PDF]
- Fernando Macías, HVL:
Towards refactoring meta-models into multi-level models, talk [PDF]
- Patrick Stünkel, HVL: “Database Refactoring” (PDF, Nov’18)
- Angela Barriga Rodriguez, HVL: “Automatic model repair using reinforcement learning” (PDF, Nov’18)
- Anna M. Eilertsen, UiB: “Refactoring for Microservices”, (PDF, Nov’18)
- Ka I Pun, HVL: “ABS tutorial”, (forthcoming, Nov’18)
Research discussion with PhD students, external examiner for Master theses, participation in ETMF School.
- Visits to UFCG: Nov’17, Nov’18, Jul’19, Nov’19
- Various visits to HVL
|Rohit Gheyi||Volker Stolz|
|Melina Mongiovi||Anya H. Bagge (UiB)|
|Márcio Ribeiro (UFAL)||Jaarko Järvi (UiB)|
|Larissa Braz||Anna M. Eilertsen (UiB)|
|Angela Barriga Rodriguez|
|Benjamin Chetioiu (UiB)|
|Violet Ka I Pun|
|Ole Jørgen Abusdal|